Hi,
Thanks for all the work that’s gone into building this resource—it’s been a great help.
I’ve been working through the C# SaddlePoints exercise and ran into a potential inconsistency between the problem description and the test cases. The description defines a “good tree” as:
Taller than every tree to the east and west
Shorter than every tree to the north and south
The largest in its row, while being the smallest in its column
However, some test cases seem to contradict this. For example:
Yeah, I like that. If other maintainers are interested, I’d be in favor of updating the problem-specifications repo docs with something along those lines.
Was going to chime in earlier, but … forced myself not to. If you search, there are more. This exercise has had many revisions since 2023.
IIRC, there was specifically a PR that removed the “as tall as the tallest tree” / “as short as the shortest tree” phrasing. But I could be mis-remembering.