Is the test runner working? If so, just submit and merge a PR to the track repo where active is set to true. That’s all
Yes, the test runner is working. I wanted to open this up for maintainer testing … but it looks like that’s already done! Thanks.
A long and winding road for this track: the test runner was activated 2.5 years ago
Well. Hopefully we can merge. I noticed parse/compile errors are not surfaced on the UI which is pretty bad. Once that is fixed and some maintainers poke at it, hopefully we can get it launched!
I can take a look later this week / weekend.
Yes,but I will work on the .approaches
That sounds good. Though if you’re up for content creation, creating practice exercises and/or concept docs/exercises might be of even higher value!
accidently put a commit on main instead of my branch,how to revert
Very carefully ![]()
git reset HEAD^ to move back to the prior commit, then push.
It’s generally good practice to not use main for work, but use a separate branch.
Could you help me with that
Commit a0622da
Done.
$ git checkout main
Already on 'main'
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/main'.
$ git pull origin main
From github.com:exercism/gdscript
* branch main -> FETCH_HEAD
Already up to date.
$ git log --oneline | head -n3
a0622da GDScript Math concept docs # <== HEAD
aa30bb0 [scrabble-score] Add new practice exercise (#173) # <== HEAD^
c9dc928 [perfect-numbers] Add new practice exercise (#172) # <== HEAD^^
$ git reset HEAD^
$ git status
On branch main
Your branch is behind 'origin/main' by 1 commit, and can be fast-forwarded.
(use "git pull" to update your local branch)
$ git log --oneline | head -n2
aa30bb0 [scrabble-score] Add new practice exercise (#173)
c9dc928 [perfect-numbers] Add new practice exercise (#172)
$ git push origin main
To github.com:exercism/gdscript
! [rejected] main -> main (non-fast-forward)
error: failed to push some refs to 'github.com:exercism/gdscript'
hint: Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind
hint: its remote counterpart. If you want to integrate the remote changes,
hint: use 'git pull' before pushing again.
hint: See the 'Note about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details.
$ git push --force origin main
Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0 (from 0)
To github.com:exercism/gdscript
+ a0622da...aa30bb0 main -> main (forced update)
Resetting your local repo can be slightly tricky now as your local main is one commit ahead of origin main.
We’re up to 40 exercises (though I’ve definitely been spamming the simpler ones).
If there’s no objections and nothing missing, I’ll mark the track active sometime in the next day or three.
Yes,ready!
The track is now live. ![]()
@zeektvbox01-hub Note, now that the track is live, all PRs need a maintainer approval – and not from the author. So I’ll need your review and approval on any PRs ![]()
Could you ask someone else? I do not have much time to do these
Unfortunately, it needs to be the track maintainer. If you can’t review track PRs, you can remove yourself from the track maintainer group. That group controls who must be involved in PRs.
I’ve added myself to the team