Tweak metadata blurb for `pangram`

This blurb assumes the reader knows what a pangram is.

“Determine whether a phrase uses every letter in the English alphabet.”

1 Like

Did we have a discussion a while back about English alphabet vs Roman vs Greek or similar?

That descriptor aside, sounds good to me

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. We did, and just dropping English here won’t make a lot of sense since it’ll be unclear what alphabet we’re referring to. It’s unclear how we define the idea of a pangram then without making it clunky so I’m inclined to drop this proposed change.

You made that change :slight_smile:

I think it’s fine but use “Latin alphabet” instead.

1 Like

Heh, fair enough. We might as well be consistent and say Latin alphabet in the blurb.

Looks good to me!

1 Like

I will PR the “Determine whether a phrase uses every letter in the Latin alphabet.” this weekend. Thanks for the assistance.

Edit:

PR merged. Thanks all.