What are your favorite podcasts?

These are my main podcasts:

• Huberman lab podcast: health (mental and physical), performance, and well-being in general.
  • Lex Fridman podcast: long-format (>= 3h) interviews with interesting people of all types: literature, education, health, science, religion, politics… It started focusing on AI (the domain he is expert on), then expanded to science and software in general, then to everything. Very interesting guests IMO, most of them previously unknown by me.
  • Joe Rogan Experience: Similar to Lex Fridman podcast. i found many interesting personalities in this podcast, and Joe has this capacity of making every conversation a fascinating one, and showing respect and interest towards points of view that are quite different from his own ones. However, there are few things that make me get away from it sometimes: he tends to bring many UFC fighters and comedians, which are the two things he is expert on. I like martial arts, but this high bias towards this type of guests is not ideal for me. He also tends to criticize previous guests when they are not there, even if he doesn’t do any criticism when the guest is there (at least not during the time I listen, sometimes I stop after one or two hours, and I should wait until the end to be sure about this).
  • 3blue1brown podcast: interviews, mostly with mathematicians. Even if you don’t like maths (which to be honest it is not something I’m really an expert on), i find the conversations very interesting, and amenable for non-mathematicians like myself.
  • Raising good humans: parenting. I listened to some of the episodes but still have to listen to more.
  • Mr Barton Maths podcast: education in mathematics (mostly secondary education), but extrapolable to education in general, as it talks about research in education, which in turn comes from fields such as neuroscience and psychology, and is applicable to many fields beyond mathematics.
  • The Rest is History: I discovered this through Erik’s post in this thread, see above, great podcast :-)
  • The Rest is Money: I discovered this through the Rest is History. It is a different way to follow recent developments, here focused on the ones having impact on the economy.
  • Global News Podcast from the BBC. It has two episodes per day, 30 min each.