Create New Track for ReScript

I am back from my vacation, and have the remainder of August off. Let me know what I can do to push this along.

We’re waiting on the Terraform PR + script to be run.

1 Like

+cc @iHiD to unblock if possible

2 Likes

Ping @iHiD

The test runner is active (as of Jun 12), and ReScript on Exercism is live (for maintainers)

The .status.test_runner value can be set to true in config.json

Editor unavailable.
Sorry, this exercise cannot be solved in the editor.

2 Likes

Terraform was run in May. I’ve created the track on the website now.

2 Likes

Still at work for a bit, but I’ll activate the test runner when I get home and we can start getting maintainer feedback.

Test runner is timing out repeatedly on Hello World at different points today so I’ll see if it’s a reporting issue.

I overlooked this, but the test runner can’t deploy to DockerHub since it’s missing credentials. There’s already a ReScript test runner, but it’s a non-functional one that seems to have been uploaded when the test runner repo was created. Until the DockerHub bit is fixed and the v1 test runner deployed, the test runner can’t be used.

I’ve pinged Jeremy and Erik about it.

2 Likes

Erik has fixed the permissions on the repo, so let’s see what happens on the next merge. My permissions on it are still absent so I can’t re-run the workflow.

1 Like

DockerHub login succeeded but ECR login failed.

Erik has this sorted out now. The deploy workflow has run successfully

Use explicit exit codes (#19) Ā· exercism/rescript-test-runner@908c176

3 Likes

That worked. Thanks all!

1 Like

I have nothing useful to add, except that I wanted to say that the activity on this track is making me salivate. I’m looking forward to it going live!!!