Error in Sum of Multiples mentoring suggestion

See Chesterton's Fence | Exercism's Docs

If it was added here, it was probably added for a good reason, i.e. it’s especially applicable here and specifically to this exericse.

I’m 57 years old but many years ago, I was a US soldier in Afghanistan. I think the world would be so much better if smart people avoided, as much as is humanly possible, creating or participating in Holy Wars. Yes writing code that is easy to read and understand is a very good thing. But it is also true that one of my least favorite “Feature” of Go is that it is missing my beloved Ternary Operator. I felt like I was alone wandering the desert when I had been commanded to Go to the Promised Land! If a mentor made the original comment above – let’s grant her or him the benefit of the doubt and assume their intent was to move the mentee towards the golden ratio of clarity to correct running code. If it was the author of the code defending their expression, maybe I am showing my bias as an American, but I believe in people’s right to F* around and find out! That is my last word on the subject… well till someone draws me into their very own Holy War! Glory to the Heroes!