Improve instructions of Book Store exercise

Just returned to the Book Store exercise and saw that the flawed instructions. Should we commit this PR if a consensus has been reached?

@SleeplessByte Could we get your ruling here pls? :slight_smile:

Especially in JS, this bit was confusing. Any idea why it happened? This is a divergence from the canonical instructions, if I understand correctly.

@safwansamsudeen let’s go with this suggestion (along with your suggested text change here Improve book store description by safwansamsudeen · Pull Request #2242 · exercism/problem-specifications · GitHub and Improve book store description by safwansamsudeen · Pull Request #2242 · exercism/problem-specifications · GitHub).

Open the PR (again) on problem-specifications, with this thread (again) linked. Any further clearing up will happen on that PR if necessary, but I think you’ll won’t find much resistance.

After the PR on problem-specifications is made, you can use the configlet tool (see the JavaScript CONTRIBUTING.md guide) to sync the changes to the JavaScript track. Ping me in that PR and we’ll have it merged.

2 Likes

This is probably prettier. You’ll need to ignore it in the file if this happens again.

Opened a PR on problem-specifications. I’ll sync the change to the JS track after this.

Oh, okay, thanks!

The JS PR.