Can I get some eyes on PR #81 @oxe-b @BNAndras @keiraville
I can’t tell if it’s a worthwhile change to the bank-account exercise.
This exercise does not use a spec generator, and it’s a change to the spec file
Can I get some eyes on PR #81 @oxe-b @BNAndras @keiraville
I can’t tell if it’s a worthwhile change to the bank-account exercise.
This exercise does not use a spec generator, and it’s a change to the spec file
I think it’s fairly clear from the current context, but I’m not sure if an append would be relevant. This feature doesn’t change how the student’s code is being tested which is typically when you want to give a heads up to the student going in. If MoonScript gets a syllabus down the road, I’d definitely discuss with as part of a relevant concept though.
Thanks for the feedback, I’ve merged it.
Thank you everyone for helping out. We’ve gone live!