Is "load: true" required for docker-build-push-image build step?

This two weeks old error is exactly the reason why this topic is ever started. The changes we pushed to common docker build workflow fixes this error. I rerun this deplyment today from my fork and it builds the image (job failed due to harcoded destination exercism, but the build has no errors). I’m asking to smash deploy button to ship new version of swift-docker-base with multi-arch support. I don’t have rights to do this on my own.

I think you are right, that shouldn’t have with the codebase to do, but what I can tell you is that I can’t do anything about it, I think Jeremy has to do something, not sure what though

Oh now I understand. You’d like me to manually run the deploy workflow: Deploy docker image · exercism/swift-docker-base@adf8c2d · GitHub

1 Like

The deploy was successful BTW