Julia learning track, redux

Also, we’re not just talking about variable names (\pi π is a built-in constant). There are also operators such as integer \div ÷ and \sqrt √.

Hello!
I hope this doesn’t count as hijacking this thread.
I started Julia track a few weeks ago, with the learning tree.

This thread looks close enough, and it’s started by @colinleach , whom I see as the author of many concepts.

Being in about 2/3, I just wanted to say that I like it.
The explanations are just the right depth for me, and clear.
Really appreciated.

Thank you to all track authors for the good work :pray: :hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you!

The syllabus was very much a team effort between myself and @depial. Within the last few days, we’ve started trying to create a similar syllabus for R, so fingers crossed for that to make progress. Quite slow progress so far, as much of the content was drafted in 2023!

It is helpful to hear that the level of detail is about right, so we will continue to aim for that.

4 Likes

I also want to appreciate this
It seems a lot work has been done in relatively short time

thanks for that!

Nisang

2 Likes