Hello, I’ve attempted to use the online editor for several exercises in the CFML track, but always get a message, “The online editor is not available for this exercise. Solve the exercise locally and submit it via the CLI”. Is this a bug? Or is it true for all exercises in the CFML track? I need to limit my use of the CLI due to security concerns, so I’ll be unable to continue the track if the online editor isn’t an option. Thanks.
Former maintainer here, but the CFML test runner is too slow unfortunately, and it’s disabled for all exercises. Test runners only get 20 seconds to test your solution, and in that time, the CFML test runner has to spin up a local server, then compile your code, and finally run it. BoxLang is a newer option for running CFML code natively compared to the CommandBox solution we use, but I haven’t had time to really look at our CFML setup.
3 Likes