Queen Attack - error no exception thrown even though I do this

Good “morning” Andras

I just reread this post

Having read the julia documentation about constructors…
now I understand what you meant.
While coding I thought, that it would be a good idea while generating structs to have the possibilty to check conditions for data to decide if it’s being done or not.
And realized that constructors is doing exactly that, in the morning.

As there’s no concept for constructors yet…
it seems a good opportunity for me to write a concept for that…

What do you think?

best wishes

Nisang

Good morning Andras,

thanks again for pointing me to the solution the way you did it!
By this I could find it on my own without directly being told!

I’m feeling a bit insecure
but after your question a view days back
I designed it in a way that
Queen(8, 4) does run in that constructor function
and there the struct is called/created (Queen(Int8(x), Int8(y)))

good that you ask again so I get aware of my still being insecure.

have a nice day and a goog time!

Nisang