Working mostly on the Zig track, I have had this issue in several exercises. It will say that 0 tests have failed and that some number (a number less than the total number of tests) have passed. Here is one example from the proverb exercise:
In this case, there are 6 tests. Allegedly, none have failed, two have passed, so what about the other four?
This seems to occur in conjunction with std.testing.checkAllAllocationFailures, so one could assume that memory is not being managed properly somehow. However, accurate test results and maybe even error messages would be great to have.
I get 6 tests passed on Proverb using the track’s example solution.
Can we see your full solution for this exercise? I don’t know Zig, but I know the track revamped how code was being tested recently. I wonder if we’re running afoul of something in how the test runner is interacting with your solution.