Add Anagram exercise

3 Likes

A quarter-century of exercise contributions. Time to become a maintainer.

3 Likes

I agree. Let @iHiD know to perhaps consider an “out of channel” promotion, just in case @oxe-b falls just short of the programmatic things that allow it?

1 Like

They’re well over the 100 rep to be a considered a potential candidate. It’s up to them though if they want to be a maintainer.

1 Like

To be honest, I’m doing this for the fun and don’t care much about titles. But keiraville suggested that becoming a maintainer would help to create a learning track for x86-64, which is something I want to do eventually. So, I think I’m interested. What should I do to become one?

1 Like

To be crystal clear, you can help keiraville build out that track syllabus without being a maintainer, but if you do want to become one, we’d be very glad to have you. @iHiD can set that all up for you.

1 Like

Ok then! Thank you all for the support!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all you’ve done. I’ve sent you an invite (and thanks to @keiraville for pinging me about it!).

4 Likes

We’ll need to teach them the secret maintainer handshake. :grin:

3 Likes