Add Prism exercise?

Solve Prism on Exercism is fresh off the presses. I have an existing CoffeeScript implementation at Add `prism` by BNAndras · Pull Request #404 · exercism/coffeescript · GitHub that I can add to both the JavaScript and TypeScript tracks if the maintainers are interested.

1 Like

Go for it!

The canonical tests expect an object containing a single array representing the sequence of prisms hit. It seems more ergonomic to just return the array so that’s what I did.

Edit - Add `prism` by BNAndras · Pull Request #1631 · exercism/typescript · GitHub

1 Like

I don’t mind the deviation from the format.

(Also, this is TS, but the forum post is tagged JS so now you gotta do the other one too :wink:) Didn’t see the other PR, apologies

1 Like

I added Split Second Stopwatch to CoffeeScript a couple of days ago so I ported over my implementation to JS and TS. No rush

1 Like