Add syntax highlighting

See Add syntax highlighting · Issue #261 · exercism/pyret · GitHub. To make this interesting and get my butt in gear, I’ll donate $100 to Exercism if I don’t successfully implement highlight.js syntax highlighting by the end of next month.

5 Likes

@ErikSchierboom, can I get an Exercism repo spun up for this?

1 Like

Sure: GitHub - exercism/highlightjs-pyret · GitHub

1 Like

I tried publishing the package using bun, but I got this error. I just created my npm user account so I likely do not have the appropriate privileges to publish as part of the exercism organization on NPM.

404 Not Found: https://registry.npmjs.org/@exercism%2fhighlightjs-pyret

 - '@exercism/highlightjs-pyret@0.0.2' does not exist in this registry

Having done some more digging in the docs, it looks like I need to be a member of the exercism NPM org to publish a public-scoped package under it (makes sense). @ErikSchierboom, would this be something you could arrange?

I think this is something for @iHiD to decide.

1 Like

Any updates? I can try publishing under my own NPM account, and later, maybe we can transfer it over later to the Exercism org. Then I don’t think I need to be a member there.