Hello folks,
I am aware community contributions to the Go track have been paused. I’ve still added a few small PRs’ over the past month. However, I could see several PRs’ have been closed since long now.
Is there any plan for looking into those, and if acceptable merge at least the one’s making small simple fixes?
If not, is it advisable to not continue making any requests while the contributions are paused?
We generally don’t look at closed PRs. If there’s something you’d like to change on the Go track, please create a thread on this forum to discuss. If the maintainers want to see that change, they may invite you to open a PR. It’s usually done on a case by case basis.
Thanks @IsaacG for your response!
I had assumed they may be routinely reviewed and get merged if the changes seemed okay.
Would it be okay if I create any posts proposing the changes that I’ve already got closed PRs’ for?
In the future, we prefer discussions occur prior to PRs being opened, but if you’ve already got a bunch, you can just link to them here and I’ll take a look.
GitHub doesn’t have a way to easily filter for PRs that are closed intentional vs closed but someone wants them reopened, so closed PRs are hard to triage.