What else can I try?
What command are you running? What’s the exact message? Did you set your API token?
This is my token “REDACTED” and api “https://api.exercism.org/v1”. I am not sure if that is of any help.
Your API token gives you (or anyone else) access to your account. Protect it like you would a password
And reset it if it gets leaked!
We need information about what you did and what you saw. Did you set the API token for the CLI (yes/no)? What command exactly did you run (copy/paste)? What is the exact error you saw (copy/paste)?
Without information about what you did and what didn’t work, we can’t provide guidance beyond pointing you to the docs/instructions.
I reset the API token, and read and followed the instructions. That seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you for your help.
You’re very welcome.
Was something missing or unclear in the initial instructions that causes the issue? Is there something that could be improved to help others in the future?
I have limited computer skills, especially with CLI. Thanks again.