Can't access the "pacman rules" in c++ track

Hello everyone. I can’t access pacman rules in the exercise. It says the following: " This exercise is currently unavailable for you to start. Complete the following exercises to unlock Pacman Rules or
disable learning mode
.Lasagna "

I’ve already completed the lasagna exercise and unlock two new lessons and exercise but still can’t access pacman rules exercise.

I assume we are taking about the C++ track.

Can you access the Last Will exercise?

Yes it is about c++ track. And I can access Last Will exercise which is connected to namespaces introduction.

Just to clarify: Did you “finish” the Lasagna exercise?

Do you see a button labeled “Mark as complete” at the middle of https://exercism.org/tracks/cpp/exercises/lasagna?
If yes, please click it to finish the exercise and unlock depending exercises.

Yes. I have completed the lasagna exercise.
here’s a screen shot. after completing this, I have unlocked two lesson and two exercises. I can access the “Last Will” exercise which is connected to namespaces lesson. but can’t access “pacman”

It might help to clear the browser cache. Exercism has had to implement some aggressive caching due to recently high bot activity. Your browser might still think Pac-Man is locked when it’s not.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! It worked. It’s now unlocked. Thank you very much for your time. :blush:

2 Likes