Can't resolve Lucian's Luscious Lasagna with C#

Until task or instruction 3 all is ok, but I have trouble with the asserts, I don’t know is the code is ok or really is a bug, I can’t see where I can´t modify asserts.

The test code uses the Assert class to describe its expectations and determine if the submitted code meets them. Test 6 includes the statement,

Assert.Equal(32, new Lasagna().ElapsedTimeInMinutes(1, 30));

to indicate that when it executes new Lasagna().ElapsedTimeInMinutes(1, 30) it expects the return value to be 32.

The error message is telling you that instead of 32 (Expected) it got 12 (Actual).

yes, but I don’t know if the asserts are wrong because I have tried with the values inside instructions, return the expected value (26), also I have tried to do pass but for test seven doesn’t make me sense to me the expected result, or really the operation in the last method is wrong.

If you look at the CODE RUN (which I would copy paste, except I can’t copy from an image), the test checks the elapsed time for one layer and 30 minutes elapsed. That test expects 32 minutes elapsed. The amount of total time elapsed changes depending on what values the function is called with. If the inputs change, the expected result needs to change.

@anna024 The ElapsedTimeInMinutes() has nothing to do with the RemainingMinutesInOven(). No need to call that.