CLI testing works locally, failed on first submit attempt

This was for a Haskell exercise (Nucleotide Count), which was completing locally with the following:

❯ exercism test
Running tests via stack test

nucleotide-count> test (suite: test)

nucleotideCounts
empty dna strand has no nucleotides [:heavy_check_mark:]
can count one nucleotide in single-character input [:heavy_check_mark:]
repetitive-sequence-has-only-guanosine [:heavy_check_mark:]
counts all nucleotides [:heavy_check_mark:]
validates strand [:heavy_check_mark:]

Finished in 0.0006 seconds
5 examples, 0 failures

nucleotide-count> Test suite test passed

The page showed a failed test run for this iteration due to timeout, and succeeded as a “new” iteration when resubmitted without changing my code.
My question (yes, I have one) is, can I re-attempt the testing part without creating spurious iterations?

I think you need new code (even if it’s a spurious change) to trigger a new test run. I believe the UI has a mechanism to delete a prior iteration.

Thanks @IsaacG - A simple re-submit appears sufficient to pass the tests the second time. I did nuke the first iteration with the failed timeout.