Direct links to specific testimonials seem to not be working

This link: andrerfcsantos's testimonials on Exercism

Seems to bring me to my testimonials page and not to the specific testimonial I’m trying to link to (with uuid cf8ed99b-4203-4798-8f07-8bf545485a0a).

It should open the relevant testimonial in a modal. @dem4ron Could you debug pls?

After a bit of digging, I think I found a pattern.

Basically, if the link to the testimonial is a link for a testimonial that appears on the first page of /profiles/:user/testimonials, then the modal works. But if the link is for a testimonial that appears on later pages, then the modal doesn’t open.

For that reason, the link I posted in the first post now works, because that particular testimonial is now on the first page due to the change in the ordering introduced by Reverse testimonials on profiles by iHiD · Pull Request #3485 · exercism/website · GitHub

Here’s a link for a testimonial that is now on the last page and doesn’t open the modal automatically: andrerfcsantos's testimonials on Exercism

cc @dem4ron

Yep, that’s exactly the problem. Well debugged :) See Always include selected testimonial on page by iHiD · Pull Request #3490 · exercism/website · GitHub