Draw a vague house

I don’t know how I’m supposed to do these exercises when the feedback is so vague. There’s no telling how far i have to go for the draw the house exercise. It just says there are still some inputs to functions that are not variables. This isn’t beginner friendly at all. I feel like I wasted 150 bucks.

All the function arguments need to be variables. If you are stuck, feel free to share your code and someone will be happy to point out which function inputs are not variables.

I guess I got a little overwhelmed. I watched some of the walkthrough and it made more sense. Just seems like a lot to take in all at once. Thanks.

Writing code is a lot to take in and do. It’s hard. The trick to getting through it is to take it one little piece at a time. Break it down into little steps and figure out one bit at a time. If your house looks good and you just need to turn constants into variables, it might seem like a lot to figure out. If you look at one line, though, it’s easy to make sure that all the function calls on one line use variables. And then you can do the same on the next line. And the next line. When you get to the end, you got it.

Good luck!