Enabling Learning Mode on the Julia track

With Julia being one of our three featured languages in Analytical April, it would be great if we could make it have a working Learning Mode.
A lot of work has already been done and there is a nice selection of exercises available.
This work has been (temporarily) moved into the concepts.wip and exercises.concept.wip directories (for configlet lint to ignore them).

I’ve looked at all the exercises and created GitHub issues for the things I think need to be improved/fixed: Issues · exercism/julia · GitHub
It would be great if we make a concerted effort to work on these issues and get Learning Mode enabled for Julia.
Let me know if you’re interested!

I could probably help a bit, I have a bit on the side and I am not an experienced Julia developer. But I have no problem going through the instructions and helping review prs.

1 Like

I also have no Julia experience, but this can be a good way to learn the language :slight_smile:

I’ll have a look, but no promises.

1 Like

The track maintainers are already aware of my limitations as a Julia programmer, but I’d be happy to help in any way I can.

1 Like

Most of the learning exercises are already written. The work here is getting the concept documentation in shape.

2 Likes