Fix Spelling: "it's" -> "its"

:wave: I’ve noticed some spelling errors.

Unfortunately, one of the possessive ‘its’ was misspelled in a test, forcing every student to repeat that mistake in order to successfully submit the exercise.

Checked the proposed changes and I agree with them.

cc @BethanyG

1 Like

Hi @MarkRosemaker

Welcome to the Exercism forums! Thanks for taking the time to submit a PR.

I’d be happy to accept changes for
‎concepts/class-inheritance/about.md,
exercises/practice/tree-building/.meta/example.py, and exercises/practice/tree-building/tree_building_test.py

but not changes to anything under the reference directory. 90% of that directory dates to initial work on Exercism V3 (pre 2018), is not public facing, and no longer gets updates (we shouldn’t have even spell checked it 11 months ago) - its only there for historical record, and a few maintainer-specific docs.

Could you please remove the changes to the reference directory? Once that’s complete, I will happily review and merge the remainder.

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Makes sense. Done.

Thanks!

1 Like

Approved and merged! Thanks @MarkRosemaker! :tada:

3 Likes