Found a typo in "Welcome to Tech Palace" exercise

,

Hello again folks!
I came across what I believe is a typo / discrepancy in one of the test case names in the “Welcome to Tech Palace” exercise.

The last test case under TestCleanupMessage probably intends to say “Cleanup message with leading whitespace” or equivalently “Cleanup message without trailing whitespace”. Right now it says the exact opposite of what is being tested.

Happy to create a PR. Please let me know if I may proceed.

Thank you!

Feel free to open a PR. I’d do with "Cleanup message with trailing whitespace".

Note, a link to the line in GitHub is much better than an image :slight_smile:

@IsaacG you mean Cleanup message with leading whitespace right?
Or, are you suggesting to add a new test case with the other scenario too?

And, yes I will use links to Github going ahead. Thanks for letting me know !

Yes :slightly_smiling_face: I should be asleep…

1 Like

For when you’re back :slightly_smiling_face: . #2976

@IsaacG Thank you for approving. Please don’t merge it yet.
I just noticed I need to add [no important files changed].
I will amend the commit message.

I will amend the commit message.

Done!

That needs to be done when merging :wink:

1 Like

PR merged. Thanks!

1 Like