Functional February Swag is Here...Finally! 👕

Functional February Swag is ready and available! :tshirt:

We wanted to let you know that we’ve (finally!) launched our new #12in23 Functional February swag, and we’re pretty excited about it! :rocket:

We’ve got an abundant selection of comfy t-shirts and cozy hoodies that we think you’ll love and that’ll be a great memento of your #12in23 Functional February Challenge!

If you’re interested, check out the designs at our Official Swag Store. Take your time, browse the collection, and see if there’s anything that catches your eye :eyes:

We had a lot of fun putting this collection together and came up with three designs that we feel sum up the sentiment and fun of ‘Functional February’. Above all, we hope you like it too! If you decide to grab something, let us know in the comments below!

All items will remain available until the end of March so make sure you don’t miss out.

Enjoy :raised_hands:

p.s. we’ve put two options for each item. One with the Functional February logo on the back of the garment, the other option on the front. Make sure you double check before you buy that you have the design in the right place!

1 Like

Too bad there’s no Lambda or Lisp-like version - I’d buy those immediately.

Keep your eyes peeled for June - those languages are featuring then. It’s a couple months out but will keep you posted!

1 Like

It would be very nice to see the actual dimensions of the swag for the sizes provided. From my experience 2xl != 2xl

1 Like

@VolrakRutra thanks for flagging this…I’ll go have a dig around to see how to get those dimensions displayed :smile:

1 Like