Guile warnings on `make guile` out of scheme/hello-world exercise

Hello,

I just got some warnings out of basic exercise test runs that I think to be important to check:

$ make guile
guile test.scm
;;; note: source file scheme/hello-world/hello-world.scm
;;;       newer than compiled ~/.cache/guile/ccache/3.0-LE-8-4.7scheme/hello-world/hello-world.scm.go
;;; note: auto-compilation is enabled, set GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0
;;;       or pass the --no-auto-compile argument to disable.
;;; compiling scheme/hello-world/hello-world.scm
;;; compiled ~/.cache/guile/ccache/3.0-LE-8-4.7scheme/hello-world/hello-world.scm.go
WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (rnrs) overrides core binding `map'
WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (rnrs) overrides core binding `close-output-port'

Well done!

I’m new to Guile – definitely not skilled in it, but these warnings seem to be smt easy to clean up. Exporting GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0 before running make guile did some of the work:

$ export GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0
$ make guile
guile test.scm
WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (rnrs) overrides core binding `map'
WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (rnrs) overrides core binding `close-output-port'

Well done!

I’m not sure not to clean up these warnings about imported modules.

I’m using:

  • macOS 15.1.1
  • Homebrew v4.5.10
  • Exercism v3.5.4
  • Guile v3.0.10