The Lean track is almost ready for launch. The next step is to test the track, according to: Test track | Exercism's Docs
Could maintainers please take a look at the docs and exercises at https://exercism.org/tracks/lean ?
Thank you very much!
The Lean track is almost ready for launch. The next step is to test the track, according to: Test track | Exercism's Docs
Could maintainers please take a look at the docs and exercises at https://exercism.org/tracks/lean ?
Thank you very much!
I get an error 404. If I recall correctly, the staff need to do some Terraform stuff on the back end first, and then the track is available to maintainers on the website.
That’s odd. It shows here you already accessed it and did two-fer:
Could it be some instability on the site?
User error. I wasn’t logged in.
I only did Hello World so far, but it seemed fine as far as that goes.
âś” [4/12] Built LeanTest.Assertions:c.o (467ms)
âś” [6/12] Built LeanTest.Test:c.o (453ms)
âś” [7/12] Built LeanTest:c.o (97ms)
âš [8/12] Built Solution (2.6s)
warning: Solution.lean:3:4: declaration uses 'sorry'
âś” [9/12] Built Solution:c.o (78ms)
âś” [10/12] Built ExerciseTest (345ms)
âś” [11/12] Built ExerciseTest:c.o (99ms)
âś” [12/12] Built ExerciseTest:exe (224ms)
INTERNAL PANIC: executed 'sorry'
Could we add a comment after the sorry keyword in the code that indicates it should be removed when the code is implemented? It won’t show up in the output, but it’d indicate this is an intentional panic and how to get rid of it. A few tracks do something similar.
Added an inline comment to “remove this line and implement the function”.
Do you people have any comments on the docs, for example the about page or the testing instructions?
In the last paragraph of the “How to learn” page, can you find a better link name than “this repository”?
Otherwise, looks good to me.
https://exercism.org/docs/tracks/lean/installation should be specific to installing Lean locally for use in Exercism. The online playground is helpful but not relevant to that document. I’d highlight it in the useful resources. That also applies to the VSCode extension which is mentioned in the installation docs. The official installation docs reference the extension anyways so we’re duplicating content.
I’ve changed the docs according to your suggestions. Thank you!
Hi, folks. We’ve been testing the track for a week now. Does anyone have something new to report? If not, I think we are ready to launch.
Thank you everyone! The track is now live.