Issues submitting code from CLI

,

I have trouble submitting the code from this task :confused:
I use the bash terminal, not sure how to solve this issue.
I’ve already configured my token and all that, the test worked, and all was ok, except this. I saw that someone opened an issue before, but he gave up :frowning: I don’t want to gave up too.

myname@myname-mypc:~/snap/exercism/5/exercism/c/hello-world$ exercism submit hello_world.c hello_world.h
Error: No files you submitted have changed since your last submission

Also my iterations tab looks like this, empty.

Oh I tried adding only the C file. That seems to have worked!

myname@myname-mypc:~/snap/exercism/5/exercism/c/hello-world$ exercism submit hello_world.c


    Your solution has been submitted successfully.
    View it at:

    
    https://exercism.org/tracks/c/exercises/hello-world

You should change the example on the documentation, because it’s the incorrect way of submitting the task

## Submitting your solution

You can submit your solution using the `exercism submit hello_world.c hello_world.h` command.
This command will upload your solution to the Exercism website and print the solution page's URL.

It looks like the website thinks you never started the y exercise. Try clicking the start exercise then submitting from the CLI.

1 Like