JavaScript / Elyses Enchantments, has something possibly wrong with the pop function and maybe more, but can’t confirm. What I can confirm is that I have the same answer as many other users and when trying to submit it errors out at task 4, test 12.
Please read https://angelika.me/2024/01/03/how-to-ask-for-help-with-your-code-online/ and fill in the missing pieces of your request.
Cross-post from the Github Issue you opened:
Like @Cool-Katt said, you probably want to open a topic on the forum including your solution so we can help you debug. It’s unlikely (but possible!) that there is actually something wrong with the exercise.
I just ran it for you including pop:
Please read the link posted by @glennj and provide to code in codeblocks so we can examine the issue.
There is not an issue with the editor, my bad entirely. My chrome or something was indeed interacting with the site poorly. I was able to get the same code to post on the editor. Only after disabling multiple extensions (all are ad-blockers and script-stoppers.) Thanks to viewing the screenshot and looking in debugger was I able to find the issue. Sorry for the trouble.
You can mark your own answer as the solution to this topic so that we all know this issue has been resolved.
