Exercise: coordinate-transformation
Observation: In a comment it says
// It is not affect the first counter.
I could open a PR to correct it to:
// It does not affect the first counter.
What do you think?
Exercise: coordinate-transformation
Observation: In a comment it says
// It is not affect the first counter.
I could open a PR to correct it to:
// It does not affect the first counter.
What do you think?
The comment is at the fourth to the last line of the code of the Enclosing values without leaking the state section just before the Instructions for the tasks.
Note, if you link to the file in GitHub, you can link to a specific line ;)
Life-saver.
Is it like this ?
How do I link to the specific line that holds this comment, I’ve checked, all to avail, thanks.
In the code browser, not the editor.
https://github.com/exercism/javascript/blob/main/exercises/concept/coordinate-transformation/.docs/introduction.md?plain=1#L108 ==>
Awesome IsaacG!
Thanks, I’ve learned something new and efficient today.
Just to be clear in case of next time; Do I go ahead and create a PR after creating a “Topic-Issue” regarding a matter raised on the forum - or I must wait for approval from the maintainers?
You should start the forum thread and wait for a maintainer to request a PR.
T for Thanks.
Yeah you can PR it.