Need help with Excercism insiders From @iHiD

Actually , I wanted exercism insiders acess for the documentation.

So I paid 1$ +9$ =$10.00 but still my insiders wasn’t activated.

Is there anyone who can help me with that?

Account details : sha1am
Exercism Recipt Numbers : 1182-2543 and 14796238

Thank you for your understanding.

https://exercism.org/insiders

Did you set up a recurring monthly donation?

I am not sure about that. Please check.

Volunteers don’t have access to that information, only Jeremy as staff.

See https://exercism.org/settings/donations

Does it show “You’re currently donating $10.00 each month to Exercism.” at the top? If not, you haven’t set up a recurring monthly donation.

It shows via one time payment. :frowning:

I really need python/go documentation. What can I do next?

What documentation are you looking for?

The Exercism track docs are not being an Insider wall. See https://exercism.org/docs/tracks/python/ and https://exercism.org/docs/tracks/go.

The public Python docs are are free at http://docs.python.org/ and the Go docs are at https://go.dev/doc/