Hello,
I have submitted PRs for two new exercises:
exercism:main ← TheRealOwenRees:scrabble-score
opened 09:40PM - 05 Mar 26 UTC
exercism:main ← TheRealOwenRees:armstrong-numbers
opened 11:03AM - 05 Mar 26 UTC
`.broken` file added as the following tests are beyond the 63 bits that OCaml al… lows:
```
{
"uuid": "5ee2fdf8-334e-4a46-bb8d-e5c19c02c148",
"description": "Armstrong number containing seven zeroes",
"comments": [
"The numeric size of this input number is 108 bits. Consider skipping this test if appropriate."
],
"scenarios": ["big-integer"],
"property": "isArmstrongNumber",
"input": {
"number": 186709961001538790100634132976990
},
"expected": true
},
{
"uuid": "12ffbf10-307a-434e-b4ad-c925680e1dd4",
"description": "The largest and last Armstrong number",
"comments": [
"The numeric size of this input number is 127 bits. Consider skipping this test if appropriate."
],
"scenarios": ["big-integer"],
"property": "isArmstrongNumber",
"input": {
"number": 115132219018763992565095597973971522401
},
"expected": true
}
```
I have also added some other bits and pieces - potential fix for Space Age tests, and a suggestion for consistent formatting to prevent wasted reviews and CI checks.
I look forward to any feedback.
2 Likes