New language Request: DAX

Hi everyone,

I’ve searched throughout the website, and I didn’t find any language training material or discussions related to DAX. Unlike other programming languages, DAX is primarily a formula language and is also a query language. As I was not sure if it’s aligned with this website scope & goals, I Thought I should request it via this topic.

Exercism tracks are all built by volunteers. There’s no staffing to build tracks.

If you want to build out a new track, start with these docs.

1 Like

Can DAX be used outside of Microsoft products? The test runners run Linux-based Docker images so you might be able to wrangle something with Wine if DAX can’t be run directly on Linux.

1 Like

I had the idea about language track for Power Query M language.

However, there is no Linux runner for Power Query M and for DAX.
This is the problem.

2 Likes