New passing iterations not clearing failed states in Journey's view?

Hi, I was active on exercism some 5+ years ago and submitted a bunch of javascript solutions then.

Coming back this week, I can see a bunch of errors on my old solutions with message “This solution fails the tests of the latest version of the exercise”.

I corrected a couple solutions (pangram and pig-latin). The exercise pages now report the tests are all passing, but the Journey view still shows the red cross with the same failure message.

I thought it could be a caching issue so I waited a day, but state is still wrong today.

What do I need to do to have the state cleared in the Journey view? Is there a re-publish process I need to follow?

Thanks!
Tim.

1 Like

Nvm, I just saw I needed to update the iteration that is published. All good.

2 Likes

Yesss, that’s exactly it. You could decide to always show all iterations, then you do not need to do this!

Hope you have some joy doing some of the newer exercises in the learning mode!