New Practice Exercises?

Would the maintainers be open to PRs which add new practice exercises from the problem specs? +cc @andrerfcsantos

2 Likes

Just curious, but did you have any in mind?

The track build page shows 25 unimplemented practice exercises. On GitHub, I see open PRs for affine-cipher, eliuds-eggs, and minesweeper so those are presumably still “claimed”.

No. I didn’t have any in specific exercises in mind. I figure at least half of those could be implemented.

The open PRs should probably be pushed along or considered abandoned at some point.

I might be wrong, but I don’t think they were abandoned. The maintainers simply didn’t engage.

Then they should be pushed along :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can contribute Camicia and Prism next month unless someone beats me to it. :slight_smile:

Hah. As I’m now a Go maintainer myself, feel free to PR new practice exercises.

2 Likes

I just opened one for Intergalactic Transmission Add intergalactic-transmission exercise by kahgoh · Pull Request #2944 · exercism/go · GitHub.

2 Likes