Online editor stops working when tabbing to second file

In C++, many exercises require working with two files (source and header). Sometimes, when I switch editor tabs to the second file, I can’t click in the textbox to write; no text cursor appears, and typing has no effect. I can edit text by selecting it and doing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V on it, but for this to work at least one letter has to be selected to be replaced. When I tab back to the first file, I can keep editing as usual.

This has happened to me multiple times when using Google Chrome on Windows 11. Reloading or closing and reopening the browser tab doesn’t work. (Entirely closing and reopening the browser may or may not work, it’s just inconvenient when I have other tabs/windows open.)

I can’t replicate that behavior in Chrome using Windows 11. Do you have any extensions running that might be interfering?