Hello, good day.
Exercise: HighScoreBoard
Observation: It says in the instruction that I am to implement 6 functions, whereas I saw just 5 in the tasks. Also in the Results section after solving task 3, it says 4/5 Tasks Completed, when I see that I have two more tasks to solve.
Alright, so it’s definitely a typo/bug because after I did the 4th task, it still showed 4/5 tasks Completed
The tasks map to the tasks in the instructions. Sometimes you’ll need to change functions, sometimes you need to implement one, and sometimes you’ll need to implement multiple.
I believe for this exercise there are 5 tasks in the instructions that should line up with the 5 tasks in the tests.
I see, I have been solving the tasks using only the functions pre-written, I now realize I can actually implement my own function in the pure sense. Thanks for clarifying.
Sometimes you’ll need to change functions, sometimes you need to implement one, and sometimes you’ll need to implement multiple.

