Hello! I am about to open a Pull Request to handle issue #977. It would be amazing if people could review the PR and give feedback on potential changes!
PR Link will be in this Topic
Hello! I am about to open a Pull Request to handle issue #977. It would be amazing if people could review the PR and give feedback on potential changes!
PR Link will be in this Topic
PR can be found here: #977 Sync word-count by Hazeolation · Pull Request #981 · exercism/php · GitHub
Did you use configlet to sync the tests? I notice the comments in tests.toml have been removed.
I did, but based on this
Drop strict types comments from test file and example code (these are useless)
I figured I should remove it. I will add it back if I misunderstood
The whole point of generated files in that they should be generated and not hand edited ![]()
Understood, I added the comment back. Sorry
Thanks for helping! And welcome to the PHP track. I’ll look through this at the weekend, I currently have no time left. Can you understand the GitHub pipeline feedback and improve your submission?
I’ll check it out in a sec and try my best!
This got merged these days.