Problem with Guido's Gorgeous Lasagna exercise

I have tried to define my functions for each task but when I run the test, I still get errors.
Can someone help me with this please?
For e.g.:
image

What does the error say?

If you’re going to share code, please share it using codebooks so people can actually copy it!

1 Like

You should post in the subforum of the specific language you’re using.

(Ok I have to ask - is copy-pasting your code more difficult than getting and uploading a partial screenshot? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re programmers, lets benchmark it!

  1. screenshot

    • launch the screenshot/snipping app.
    • click the button to select the frame
    • click the copy button, if the app does not automatically copy it
    • paste into discourse/discord
  2. code

    • select the code hit Ctrl/Cmd+c
    • in discourse/discord, type 3 backticks, paste, type 3 backticks.

One is more mouse-y, one is more type-y.

BUT, joking aside, it’s not about how hard it is for you, it’s about how easy it is to read (consider sight-impaired people), and how easy it is for people who want to help you who can’t copy your code and try to reproduce/fix the bug. You (the generic “you”, whoever is asking for help) are asking strangers to volunteer their time to help you: make it easy for them.

2 Likes