Please compare Python vs Mojo.
Which is better?
How can we develop with both the easiest way possible?
Please compare Python vs Mojo.
Which is better?
How can we develop with both the easiest way possible?
This sounds like something you could ask chatgpt.
At Exercism we believe all languages have strengths and weaknesses and no one language is better than another.
Hi @Akshay-111 ![]()
Unless something has changed, Mojo wraps a lot of the CPython programming language. So when you use Mojo (or certain features of Mojo), you are using Python.
But (as I said in your other post) I have not kept up with development.
I don’t think “which language is better” is the correct question to ask here. Programming languages were all created to solve different problems in different situations.
A better question might be “which language is better suited to my use case?”
What are you intending to build, where/how will your program run, and what are your performance constraints?
Maybe checking out these links could give you a better answer than I can: