Racket track : all-your-base-test : actual and expected values reversed

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to report the issue I have found. I searched the main exercism page for a better place to report an issue, and this is the best I found. Perhaps in itself, that is an opportunity for improvement.

My issue: It appears to me that the actual and expected values in the tests for all-your-base exercise in Racket are reversed. This is not true in list-ops, the only other exercise I checked.

1 Like

Racket maintainer here. Thanks for the heads up! II looked through the current exercises, and the all-your-base test suite was the only one with the expected value before the actual value.

If you’re up to it, a PR to swap the order would be appreciated. Otherwise, I can take care of it. If you do make the PR, link to it in this thread so I can reopen it.

I plan to try for the necessary PR, but it will be my first, so some background reading is required. I will let you know if I get stuck.

1 Like

No problem. Just let us know if you have any questions, and we can figure it out together.

I have made the necessary changes and created a PR.

I believe this is the required link: Inverted the expected and actual test results for all-your-base tests… by ngdavies · Pull Request #402 · exercism/racket · GitHub

Please let me know what shortcomings and missteps I have. This is my first Exercism PR.

1 Like

PR merged. Thanks!