Really impressed with the depth and thoughtfulness of the mentoring guides

I have been thinking about whether I should do mentoring on JS track. I have been using the language for over 3 years now. I thought that i would wait till I finish all the exercises. But given that I have finished all the learning exercises, I just thought of taking a quick look.

The mentoring platform itself is very well implemented - I wanted to mentor only the exercises I have completed as I want to have an idea of the struggles involved in arriving at a solution and the different ways to approach the solution by studying the community solutions - I saw the option to filter by completed exercise - wow! The UI is very clean and very understandable.

Since I am new, I decided to check out the guidance - what a wonderful guidance. I loved both the videos by Jeremy - very thoughtful and fantastic guidance. And all the important information in the video is also available as a text so that I can jump back to it to refresh my memory.

To say that I am impressed is an understatement - Kudos to Jeremy and the team…

4 Likes

Hey @siraj-samsudeen - thanks so much for your kind words. It means a lot!

Awww. Thanks so much! That’s great to read :slightly_smiling_face:

@bobahop added “The Mentoring Mindset” last week, which I thought was a fantastic addition.

I’m excited to have you as a mentor round here!

2 Likes