I couldn’t find how those files are fetched and generators are run, is it done only manually before submitting each PR with a new exercises, or is there some CI job that executes that I am missing?
That sounds plausible, as the canonical-data.json file is the source to generate tests from.
I also couldn’t find anything about how the track handles it, so you’re free to handle this as you’d like. One approach is to directly download the file, another is to use configlet. If you run:
configlet info -v d
It’ll output the cache directory it uses:
Using cached 'problem-specifications' dir: /Users/erik/Library/Caches/exercism/configlet/problem-specifications
Hey, so what’s the status of Scala 3 support? In the intro video to the Scala track, it says Scala 3 is not supported in exercism. Is that correct? As someone new to Scala, am I going to be learning the wrong syntax if I go through the exercism Scala track, or does it not really matter?