Small Typo in Logan's Numeric Partition

Now that function you can write a function which takes a list of numbers and categorizes them like you did above

This sentence is missing a word and is just unclear to me with fresh eyes.

I have a PR with a suggested fix, including clearer text, here: Update Logan's Numeric Partition description by jg791 · Pull Request #897 · exercism/common-lisp · GitHub

Loving the track to refresh my memory of Common Lisp and just wanted to patch things as I notice them. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That looks like a good change to me.

I can not reopen it, but someone should be by relatively shortly.

Thanks for noticing that!

3 Likes

No problem, thank you for the quick response!

2 Likes

I have reopened that PR so it can be reviewed and merged. Thank you for contributing!

2 Likes

It’s been merged by Mark. Thank you!

2 Likes