Stale links in the provided stub for the React exercise

The code stub provided for the React exercise has three links:

// Inspired by "How it Works":
// https://indepth.dev/posts/1269/finding-fine-grained-reactive-programming#how-it-works
// https://levelup.gitconnected.com/finding-fine-grained-reactive-programming-89741994ddee?source=friends_link&sk=31c66a70c1dce7dd5f3f4229423ad127#4543
//
// and "Computations":
// https://github.com/ryansolid/solid/blob/master/documentation/reactivity.md#user-content-computations

The first two links lead to the same article, although the first of those two links has gone stale. I believe it has moved here.

The third link has also gone stale. I thought it might have pointed to something like this as they’re both reactivity.md pages associated with Solid, although the linked page doesn’t have anything labeled computations like the original link points to.

If the intention of the links was just attribution you might want to trim/rephrase them. If the intention was to offer some pointers on what to look into to learn & complete the task, I think consolidating the first two links and updating the third (or finding a better alternative) should be done. The description for the problem is quite brief and does not offer much direction if you aren’t familiar with the concept being asked for, so moving the links there may also be warranted.