I’m getting to the point where I’m working with arrays. I’m working on learning specifically how to get a user to fill out the prenamed array and then sorting it.
With Integers I’m working with the user being able to just enter things like 12,15,16,18,etc. So first I have to read it as a string, then I need to break apart the string into individual entries and then convert them to integers?
I’m not asking for the specific code, just need to know if I’m logicing it right. I have it working at the point but only when the user enters one number at a time in a loop after they specify the size of the entry. But translating that into this new multistep is mixing me up and I’m trying to figure out if I have it right before attempting all these steps.
Anyway, let me know if you have feedback. I’m brand new to programming and am pumping the breaks on just writing code and learning to take prompts and break them down into actionable steps.