Stuck on hello world test

please I have been unable to pass my first “Hello,World!” in the python test, I am a new beginner and I have followed all the instructions to the best of my knowledge but it is still returning error messages, please how do i go about this, thank you.*

Without seeing what you have tried, what you expect to happen, and what happened, it is going to be hard to specifically help you.

We can not see what you see if you do not show us. However, from your message, what I can see is that you have not provided a space after the comma.

You will need to pay attention to the detail, as details matter, and if something is not the same, then it will fail.

1 Like

thanks for solutions

That doesn’t look like Python code.

Please use codeblocks and not images to share text (code, tests, etc).

Did you watch the intro video that tells you what you need to do? Run the tests, read the test output, follow the video instructions.