Hi!
Following the guidelines at Creating a Test Runner I’m announcing my intention to create a new test runner for free-pascal track
.
Hi!
Following the guidelines at Creating a Test Runner I’m announcing my intention to create a new test runner for free-pascal track
.
Great!
If you want you can already get started at a personal repo. You would then add the git remote of the exercism one, ones the repository is up!
(If you don’t know what this means or how to, let us know, and we will guide you how to do that)
About git remote? It’s fine to me.
Your suggestion was very good because I had never thought about this nice simple approach
.
I have started on my machine and I’m triyng to figure out docs (again) and existent test-runners, mainly the “TAP” test-runners already suggested in other thread. Indeed, there is a lot of work to do and many things I need to learn and I think I’ll need to adjust some thinks on the actual test framework that is a custom builtin FPCUnit with TAP output. This whole journey is changing the way I look at the code I’ve already written and the assumptions I already had about testing frameworks and continuous integration. So far, the actual state of the track requires only the free pascal compiler and a text editor to smoothly solve exercises locally and we need to extend it to online editor too ![]()